GREENMAX tires are an up-and-coming brand developed for the North American market with features that focus on conserving energy and preserving the environment. Mainly, these long-haul tires feature low rolling resistance and enhanced wear resistance.
- Hidden groove design improve fuel efficiency
- Decoupling groove helps resist uneven shoulder wear
- Stone ejectors in the bottom of the tread groove protect the casing from stones penetrations and help resist stone retention
- Micro sipes on groove edges provides enhanced traction in wet road conditions and resists abnormal or river wear
- Optimized the footprint for even wear and long tread life
- Strong carcass materials help promote tire durability and provide tire retreadability